LogisticsExchange (LE) is a fast-paced, early stage startup focused on transforming the way B2B transportation is bought and sold. LE’s digital platform allows buyers and sellers to execute binding, enforceable contracts. Automated opportunity analytics allow members to quickly identify the best fits in their portfolio for digital LE Forwards contracts. Proprietary matching and rating algorithms ensure buyers and sellers align on critical service and performance requirements. Smart, standardized contracts and active monitoring through execution ensure contractual obligations are honored. And if either counterparty’s needs change, LE’s trading platform provides the liquidity to close out positions.
Built by an experienced team with deep domain expertise, world class technical talent, and strong industry relationships, LE is backed by leading angel and venture capital investors. Having built early traction in 2017 with a set of blue chip shippers, carriers and 3PLs, the LE team is now looking to enroll additional members, expand its analytics and data science efforts, and accelerate product development.
Come work with us to build and market the data and analytics platform that will serve as the digital foundation for contracting and trading B2B transportation. Current opportunities across our product, data science and customer success teams are based in our downtown NYC office, and require occasional travel for team meetings.
The LE team works closely together to on-board new customers, address any concerns that arise, and ensure a growing, long-term relationship. The Customer Success team member will work with others at LE to identify and engage prospective and current member companies. They will help qualify new leads, engage with analytics and data science colleagues to identify compelling, customer-specific opportunities, engage key customer personnel through the on-boarding process, and manage customer relationships to ensure mutual success. At this exciting early stage of LE’s growth, they will help to build both long-term customer relationships and early momentum to continue LE’s rapid growth.
- Identify prospective LE member companies
- Engage key customer personnel, and introduce other LE team members, as needed
- Lead leadership throughout customer journeys, from identification through qualification, member enrollment and continued account expansion
- Manage and prioritize pipeline of qualified leads, pilot customers and LE member accounts
- Perform against monthly and quarterly targets
- Maintain thorough, hands-on understanding of current and upcoming platform functionality
- Agree customer specific KPIs, and monitor to ensure successful execution
- Collaborate with LE team members to ensure seamless customer experiences
- Take initiative to research, troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Continuously communicate w/ customers, using platform metrics and KPIs to drive increased platform engagement
- Utilize and further develop LE onboarding and customer success tools and processes
- Be a flexible team player, stepping into a variety of roles, as needed
- Significant experience around the buying, selling and management transportation (particularly truckload)
- Proven track record of excellent performance, entrepreneurial initiative and leadership
- Ability to plan and manage at a strategic level, while executing at an operational level
- Strong analytical, project leadership and communication skills
- Excellent software skills including spreadsheets, database management and presentations
- Exceptional track record of developing and executing operational plans, providing personal leadership through example
- Ability to work both self-directed and collaboratively to deliver results in a fast paced, startup environment
- Prior experience in transportation management, operations, or consulting preferred
- Unbelievably positive attitude, sense of humor and/or thick skin
- Consummate team player, able to wear multiple hats, and assist team members when needed